An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Supervisor to oversee and deliver multiple structured network cable infrastructure projects of varying size, value and time constraints, to successful completion.
This multi-disciplined role involves establishing professional working relationships and delivering service excellence, whilst observing and achieving the customer service level agreement. Through effective leadership, the Site Supervisor will develop a team ethos reflecting our core values of collaboration, community, creativity, humility, and service.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience in a supervisory role within the structured cabling and technical communications industry
- Knowledge of building services and construction environment with experience with large scale, time critical construction projects. An awareness of NEC3/4 projects would be beneficial.
- Understanding of project and service delivery lifecycle methodologies and best working practices
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating effective leadership and line management, including 3rd party subcontractors
- Excellent communication at all levels including accurate documentation and participation in site meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displaying strong organisational and time management
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to apply a forward-thinking mindset
- Design appreciation and ability to understand specifications and drawings
- PC literate, proficient with Resource Planner and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Fully conversant with the setup and operation of cable testing tools and software such as Linkware and Fluke
- Understanding of manufacturer warranty application process
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- IOSH Working Safely / SSSTS essential
- UKATA (Cat A) Asbestos Awareness desirable
- CSCS or ECS card essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) clearance, dependant on contractual obligations