An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Administrator to co-ordinate and deliver supporting activities within the project/programme, including communications, collaboration, risk management, data collection and financial analysis.
The successful candidate will provide a competent administration service in order to support all team members being able to utilise their time in an efficient and cost-effective way.
This multi-disciplined role involves establishing professional working relationships and delivering service excellence, whilst observing and achieving the customer service level agreement, reflecting our core values of collaboration, community, creativity, humility and service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining data and project/server files prompting team members to provide up-to-date and mandatory information requirements such as applications, forecasts, progress reports, timesheets, weekly contractor return forms, H&S documentation
- Organise site inductions and managing booking portal
- Organise and manage site deliveries, updating portal
- Manage allocation of resource, monitoring subcontractors and ensuring valid documentation provided
- Attend site/project meetings and take comprehensive notes to keep on project record
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to liaise confidently at varying levels of authority, internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy site office and meet multiple deadlines, displaying strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to apply a forward-thinking mindset
- Commercial and contracting awareness beneficial
- Financial awareness to analyse data and support Project Manager to achieve P&L
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications
Effective minute taking skills
- An understanding of building services and construction environment with experience with large scale, time-critical construction projects beneficial
- Understanding of project and service delivery lifecycle methodologies and best working practices
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- GCSE level C minimum in English and Mathematics
- Business Administration certification or equivalent
- CSCS or ECS card
- Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) clearance, dependant on contractual obligations