St Asaph, North Wales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to lead and inspire our enterprise operations team within North’s enterprise division. We are looking for an ambitious individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment to proactively identify and deliver transformational change.
Service excellence and the consistent and impactful planning, management and delivery of projects and services to our wide range of clients is critical to this role.
The Operations Manager will have full P&L accountability and overall management responsibility for departmental workstreams, including Health & Safety, technical, commercial and management, from bid, pre-commencement, to practical completion.
Through effective leadership, The Operations Manager will develop a team ethos reflecting our core values of collaboration, community, creativity, humility and service.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience in a senior operations role with strong commercial, financial and business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate successful delivery and management of customer contracts
- Full understanding of project and service delivery lifecycle methodologies and best working practices
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating effective leadership and line management
- Excellent communication at all levels including written reports and presentations/meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displaying strong organisational and time management
- Design appreciation and ability to understand specifications and drawings
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- APMP or equivalent industry recognised Project Management accreditation
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ECS Card for Managers
- Full UK Driving Licence
- ITIL Service Delivery
- First Aid at Work
- UKATA (Cat A) Asbestos Awareness
- Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) clearance, dependant on contractual obligations
At North, we work to continuously create an engaging and interactive work environment for our employees. We offer a desirable benefits package which includes competitive salary, performance related bonus, company car allowance, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, healthcare, group life assurance and contributory pension.
Please apply below if this role is suited to you.